Have you heard our good news? The USDA has extended the Summer Food Service Program to temporarily provide FREE breakfast and lunch for all WDCSD students.
This program started on Monday, September 14th and will run until December 31st or until funds run out.
- ALL WESTERN DUBUQUE SCHOOLS STUDENTS WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR FREE MEALS (BREAKFAST & LUNCH) STARTING MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 14TH
- WE WILL SERVE STUDENTS ATTENDING ON-SITE AT ALL OF OUR SCHOOL LOCATIONS VIRTUAL STUDENT MEALS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE. CONTACT KYLE.GANSEN@WDBQSCHOOLS.ORG
- A FULL BREAKFAST HAS 3 COMPONENTS, A FULL LUNCH HAS 3-5 COMPONENTS. BY CHOOSING A FULL MEAL, YOUR STUDENT WILL EAT FOR FREE. THESE COMPONENTS INCLUDE: MILK, FRUIT, MEAT OR MEAT SUBSTITUTE(ENTREE), GRAIN AND VEGETABLE.
- MILK ONLY WILL REMAIN AT $.50
- DMIS, CHS AND WDHS WILL STILL SELL A LA CARTE ITEMS. A LA CARTE ITEMS NOT CONSTITUTING A TRADITIONAL MEAL, WILL NOT BE FREE, AND WILL BE CHARGED. ALL MEALS WILL STILL BE TRACKED BY WDCSD'S TOTAL K12 SYSTEM.